Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"I am the teacher, I am the teacher..."



Today was one of those days that this was my mantra.............
At the end of the day today, I had one student jumping up and down beside her desk, one crying because she didn't get treasure chest, and two laid out on the floor as if it was a bed. I literally had to go get Ms. Harris, my fellow 2nd grade teacher, to observe what was going on because trying to explain it to her just wouldn't do the situation justice. 

Earlier in the day, when trying to explain assignments, I felt like I was talking to aliens. I honestly said the same thing 4 times and half of them still could not tell me what I had just said. The thought crossed my mind "Am I speaking English? Is there something I am missing here?"



Needless to say, I am absolutely exhausted. My mind is shot and therefore I am going to stop for now. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a tough day!!! I'm sorry, sis.. hope today is better!! :) love you!

    ReplyDelete