Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Guess who!?!

The last time I posted a blog was about a year and a half ago......thought I might give it another try! My life has changed ALOT in since my last post and I feel I have grown a lot as a mom, a wife, a friend, and even just as a person. Like before, my posts are always going to be open and honest so be prepared!  I don't believe in pretending everything is fine & dandy when it's not.....it's just not who I am.

My relationship with God is better now than I ever thought it could be. I have struggled with friendships and other relationships over the past year & a half and it has caused me to fully rely on God and not try to do things on my own. People have come into my life,  some have walked out of my life and then some walked back in and I can honestly say that every one of them was worth the time and effort I put into that friendship/relationship. I have made a TON of mistakes but choose to learn from them instead of constantly punish myself.

Some of the posts I make will be happy and some of them will be hard but that's how life is! My posts will be about my past experiences as well as new lessons I'm learning. I will also include all of the changes that have been made in my life, like my sister getting married (aaaahhhh!!!!) and my new job.  Happy reading!!

Love you all!!
Natalie

1 comment: