Sunday, August 7, 2011

I am so blessed!

This blog is probably going to sound very "mushy gushy" to some of you but it just has to be said! I am so" head over heels in love" with my husband and our daughter, it is crazy! What is so crazy about it? Nick is just as invested in this family as I am! Two examples from today will explain what I am talking about.

First example:This morning, like most Sunday mornings, I had to be at church at 8:30 for praise team practice. Nick and Neela always get ready and come too so then we can all go to Sunday school. During practice, I look toward the back of the sanctuary and see Nick and Neela. Nick is holding her where she is facing him, they are dancing nose-to-nose, and he is singing to her. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. I honestly feel like I fell in-love all over again!

2nd example: In Sunday school, we were split up in to 4 groups and had to discuss things we liked. Then the last thing we had to do was complete this sentence "I really love ____________." I completed it with "when Nick is at home." Little did I know, Nick (who was in a completely different group) said "being at home with my family." Once again, I melted.

Now, I know a lot of you are thinking this is too sappy and I need to keep my comments to myself but I just can't! I'm not saying we are perfect or even have the perfect marriage/family! What I am saying is that it excites me to know that I am married to a man that is just as much in love with our family as I am. You just don't find that very often in today's society!

If I have offended anyone by writing this, I apologize because I do not mean to make it "in your face" or anything like that. I just feel that sometimes things need to be said.

Goodnight everyone!
Natalie

3 comments:

  1. The world needs more families like yours. Im glad to know your family. You guys inspire me. Thanks for posting this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this... why would you ever apologize!!! Hearing things like this give this single lady a little hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with what Sarah said :) Love this and love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete