Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Feeling stupid......

Have you ever had one of those moments where you find yourself thinking: "Why did I say all that? I probably sounded so stupid. What is wrong with me? Why can't I just be quiet?" Well I had one of those moments on the way home from praise band practice tonight. I didn't say anything bad or wrong, I just look back and think I should've just been quiet because talking so much made me look really stupid. Anyway, if you have ever had one of these moments, here are a few quotes that will make you laugh and help you to feel better about yourself.

(On September 17 1994 Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.)
Question: If you could live forever would you and why ?
Answer: 'I would not live forever because we should not live forever because If we were supposed to live forever then we would live forever but we cannot live forever which is why I would not live forever'
--Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest. 

'Smoking kills. If you're killed you've lost a very important part of your life'
-- Brooke Shields during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign . 

'Half this game is ninety percent mental.'
--Philadelphia Phillies manager Danny Ozark

Hope you enjoyed them!
Natalie  



1 comment:

  1. haha I'm happy that you are confident enough to not let anything get you down and to see the positive side to situations :) these quotes made me laugh! I'm gonna steal the first Miss America one and put it on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete