Saturday, January 14, 2012

The new year....

I usually dont make New Year's resolutions because like most people, I don't follow through. But this year I did. I want to work really hard on becoming a more confident person. This is something that I constantly work on with Neela because I don't want her to ever think she needs to compare herself to others or worry about what they think.

My journey on the confidence train has been a lot harder than I thought it would be. I still find myself doubting my abilities and everything else about me. I know it is still January but i'm not getting off to a great start. I still get upset when i am treated like crap instead of just realizing if they don't want to be in my life, i don't want them to be either. So why do I care?? I get so stinkin frustrated with myself for caring so dang much.

I do have a question though: Why do people think it is ok to use other people? I mean they will talk to you till they are blue in the face but only when it is about themselves....they don't want to have to hear your struggles. And when you ask them about it, they start to ignore you completely. Then I start to wonder if I was wrong to confront them and what I did to make them not want to be around me. So once again, why do I care?

I guess I will stop ranting now.

Till next time,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment