Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy, Happy Day!

On January 3, 2004, Nick and I began our lives together as husband & wife. He is truly my best friend! I heard an older song on the radio the other day that really reminds me of him! The words are "he thinks i'm pretty, he thinks i'm smart...he likes my nerve and he loves my heart!" This is so true! When I feel (and act) like a psycho crazy lady, he loves me anyway. When I am down on myself about what I don't know, he reminds me of what I do. When I have "fat & ugly days", he tells me i'm beautiful! These are just a few of the reasons why I love him so much. I know for a fact that God chose him for me because he knew he would be exactly what I need!

It has only been 8 years but it feels like forever (and I mean that in a good way!). I feel like I have known Nick my entire life. He has been there for me and with me through a lot of "firsts."  He was there when I was first diagnosed with Panic & Anxiety disorder and instead of allowing me to be upset about it, he was there to talk me through. He was there to encourage me when I went on my first job interview and then again when I started my first day of teaching. He has also been there for my first time to fly, my first misson trip out of the country, my first surgery, and of course my first time to ever become a Mommy! All of these "firsts" were huge milestones in my life and that is why it feels like I have known him for so long.

So enough of the mushy stuff....here are some pics of our wedding day!











I hope you have enjoyed traveling back in time with me! I pray that everyone is blessed with a spouse that loves you and appreciates you for who you are!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment