Sunday, February 19, 2012

Trust.....what is it really?

I have started having a lot of trust isues in the past year due to the fact that people I thought I knew to be honest and trustworthy are actually liars and backstabbers. I'm not talking about politics or big business....I am talking about everyday situations. And I know it's not just happening to me! It is happening in job situations and even in churches which confuses me the most!

When I join a church, I am doing so because I trust and believe what is going on there. I trust the church leaders and count on them to be honest and portray christian values. Unfortunately, I am finding more and more that this just isn't the case and it makes me extremely sad. I completely understand that church leaders are people just like I am but when you are chosen and accept to be a leader, you have responsibilities not only to yourself but to those you are leading!

Anyway, other than constant prayer,  the only thing that helps me get through these issues is laughter and wise words. That is why I have included a few comics and some quotes. If you are having the same issues as me, I hope that these help to relieve some of your confusion as well.






“Love all, trust a few.” - William Shakespeare

“I'll start letting my guard down when people stop giving me reasons to keep it up.”




Until next time,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment