Friday, February 3, 2012

Show Us Your Life

Today I am linking up with Kelly over at Kelly's Korner! (She is a dear friend of my aunt and uncle and she knows my sister!) Every Friday, Kelly has a link-up party titled "Show Us Your Life" and she has different categories every week. This week, it's single's week! Now, since I'm happily married obviously this isn't for me! However, my sister is single so I thought I would share about her!
Amy not only my sister, but also my best friend. She is 23 (almost 24 in March) and lives in Bryant, AR!  Amy graduated from Ouachita Baptist University in 2010 and she loved it so much, she decided she wanted to work there! So now she is an admissions counselor and her territory covers mid-south Arkansas and Tennessee.


Amy is a very passionate person. Whatever she is doing, she puts her whole heart into - whether it's her job, her friends, or some of her many talents. (We'll get to those talents a little later!) But one thing she will always be passionate about is her family. She has been the best aunt & godmother to my daughter, Neela Kate, as well as to her other 3 nieces, Alexis, Faith & Addyson! She loves getting to spend time with them and spoiling them! I know she will be a great mother when the day comes!


Amy doing her best friend Kate's make up for her wedding day!
Now on to her many talents. The four things Amy LOVES to do is cook, sing, do hair & make up, and plan events. And I will say that she does all of them amazingly. She fell in love with cooking when she took Home Economics in 9th grade. She has been singing since she could talk! She has done many of her friends' hair & make up over the years, even some for their weddings! And she has been the main event planner for her group of friends- planning showers, vacations and even bachelorette parties!


A few more fun facts:
• She loves to travel, even if its just a few hours away.
• Football and baseball are her two favorite sports.
• She's an avid Razorback fan, but also will cheer for Texas A&M!
• As you can tell in some of the pictures, she changes her hair color every now and then! She's naturally a blonde, and keeps that color for most of the time. But sometimes she'll go brown and most recently, she's had an auburn color!
Amy with her naturally blonde hair :)

My sister is going to make a great wife to one lucky guy someday! If you're interested, just leave me a comment with your info! Or if you'd like to know more - you can check out her blog!! www.amylynnwentz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment